Submitted by admin on Thu, 12/20/2012 - 11:46
P.O. Box 1439, 115 King Street
Sioux Lookout, Ontario
Tel: (807) 737-1135
Toll Free #: 1-877-737-5638
K-Net Mobile has a range of smartphones that will suit your needs and budget.
We recommend starting with an $80.00 balance in order to cover initial monthly fees, unlimited text and 1GB of Data.
1. Sign up at https://myaccount.knet.ca Click on “Sign Up” button and fill out all the fields.
Please use your name for the username, not your phone number and make sure your email and other information is correct before clicking the “Sign Up” button.
1. Once you are in K-Net MyAccount click on the mobile icon.
2. You will see the add K-Net Mobile phone field and enter your 10 digit phone number and enter your personal PIN in the PIN field.
3. Click the “Add” button to complete.
If you are using an Apple device. (iPhone, iPad or iPod) Please click on the downward arrow on top of the keyboard to go to the PIN field.
1. Once you have added your K-Net Mobile phone click on the “Services” tab.
2. Select either “Add 512MB Home Data ($10)” or “Add 1GB Home Data ($20)” and click the “Add Data” button.
3. A confirmation pop up of purchase and will update your phone balance. Click on the “OK” button.
Once the confirmation pop up is closed the page will refresh to the main mobile webpage. You will see the Data update on your K-Net Mobile Phone account.
Go to; Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access Point Names >
Tap; Right dropdown New APN
Set name and APN to data.km
Go to; Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Cellular Network
Tap; APN Set Name to data.km (leave username and password blank)
Go to; Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Confirm by pressing Reset Network Settings.