How do I switch to KM from my existing network?

If you have signed a long-term service contract with another carrier, you may have to buy your way out of the contract. If you are currently with Telus or one of the Mobility companies your existing digital cell phone is CDMA rather than GSM and will not work on the KM network. You will need to buy a new cell phone.

K-Net Mobile Operations Centre

Sioux Lookout Office:

K-Net Services
P.O. Box 1439, 115 King Street 
Sioux Lookout, Ontario
P8T 1B9
Tel: (807) 737-1135
Toll Free #: 1-877-737-5638
Option #1